Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is synonymous with quality and performance. The little master now has his name associated with something other than cricket. Sachin has joined Smartron, the Indian manufacturers of IoT devices, as the brand ambassador and a strategic investor. Smartron is known for tronX platform (that makes use of machine learning and artificial intelligence), secure and unlimited storage cloud service – tcloud and products which offer seamless experiences like the t.phone and t.book. Named after the God of cricket, Smartron srtphone was launched on 3rd May, with the aim to provide wonderful user experience at an amazing price.
Will Smartron srtphone perform like its namesake?
Available in two variants on Flipkart,
- Smartron srtphone 32 GB ROM model comes at Rs 12,999 and
- The 64 GB is priced at Rs 13,999
- The Smartron srtphone comes with a 4 GB RAM
- The srtphone is the first in its category to have Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- Running on Android N 7.1.1, srtphone comes with an unlimited tcloud storage
- The 5.5″ 1080 full HD LCD screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass3
- The Single Flash Autofocus 13MP camera helps you take clearer and crisper images
- The wide-angle 5MP front shooter clicks sharper images even in low light conditions
- Smartron srtphone is powered by a 3000mAh battery that comes with Quick Charge 2.0
- The metallic finish smartphone has a fingerprint sensor that provides instant fingerprint unlock
- Weighing about 155 grams, Smartron’s latest offering is available in Titanium Grey
- Can be fitted with Sachin Tendulkar Signature back covers
Smartron srtphone is sleek in design and strong in the build. It tested superbly in the drop test, in fact, the best in its category! Don’t be fooled by the metallic finish sleekness, srtphone is packed with features like NFC, making it a very functional smartphone and definitely value for money.
Are you excited about Smartron srtphone? Will you be buying it?
Let us know in the comments below 🙂