It is summer now and time for some high sales and discounts. The two giant online marketplaces are set to woo us with their summer sales in a matter of days. While the Shopclues High Voltage Sale is already on, the other two popular marketplaces – Amazon and Flipkart are going to host back to back sales again. This might mean competition for the e-commerce giants, but for us, it’s raining discounts. So, are you ready to make the most of these sales? Let’s start our prep-work so we don’t end up missing out on the best deals.
AAmazon Great Indian Festival Sale
Amazon has become a household name, thanks to its exhaustive collection in every category of products. And like every year, this time too they are going to host the Amazon Great Indian sale with a bang! The sale starts on 17th October, with an early access on 16th October for Amazon Prime customers.
What to expect from Amazon Great Indian Sale?
This time they are offering bigger deals on bigger brands in the Amazon Great Indian Sale. If you need to buy water purifiers, smart lights, and other appliances, this is the time to do it. Amazon is offering anywhere between 50-70% discounts on them. What’s more? The company will also be offering an extended warranty on appliances starting at Rs.99, no-cost EMI starting at Rs.399, 48 hours installation, and exchange offers up to Rs.18,000 on appliances.
Various big brands will be a part of the sale, such as MI, Samsung, Bosch, PS4, JBL, Homecentre, OnePlus, Apple, Fastrack, Bata, Max, Prestige, and Johnson’s.
Best deals to check for
- Up to 50% off on mobile and accessories
- 40 to 80% off on fashion
- Up to 70% off on home and kitchen
- Up to 50% off on electronics
- Up to 40% off on personal care and appliances
- 20 to 60% off on toys and games
Tricks and tips to follow
Follow these tips and tricks to save more on everything that you buy during Amazon Great Indian Sale and never to miss a deal:
1. Create an account at Amazon if you don’t have one or download the Amazon app and create the account. You will unlock special discounts by ordering through the app.
2. Create an Amazon Pay account and recharge it. Upon paying via Amazon Pay, the company will give you daily shopping reward benefits of up to Rs.500 each day.
3. Convert your account to an Amazon Prime account. This way, you can access the sale 24 hours before everyone else, and buy your favorite products before they go out of stock.
4. Keep the delivery addresses updated so that you can place the order in just a few clicks.
Additional offers to keep tab of:
- You can get an additional 10% discount upon using HDFC credit and debit cards.
- Tune in between 8PM and 12PM every day to unlock Golden Hour deals that run exclusively on the mobile app.
- Bajaj Fiserv customers will also get a credit limit of up to Rs.1,00,000, along with no-cost EMI benefits.
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale
Flipkart is back yet again with the most awaited sale of the year- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale. If you have been planning to refurbish your home or your wardrobe, this is the time. Be it electronics, home appliances, furniture, or clothing, you can avail them at never-seen-before prices. The sale will be live from 16th October to 21st October 2020.
What to expect from The Big Billion Day Sale?
You can grab discounts of up to 80% on big brands from the Flipkart Big 10 Sale, which will be running from 16th October to 21st October. This time around, the sale is 6 days long, along with an extra few hours for Flipkart Plus customers. Flipkart Plus customers will be able to access the sale before others, i.e, from 8PM on 15th October.
Best deals to check for
- Up to 50% off on mobiles
- 20 to 60% off on appliances
- 50 to 90% off on fashion
- Up to 50% off on categories under Flipkart SmartBuy
- 40 to 90% off on home and furniture
This sale-season, there are a lot of offerings from the Walmart-owned e-commerce platform. Do not forget to especially watch for the following offers:
1. You can get a 10% instant discount using SBI cards
2. You can get no-cost EMI through Bajaj Finserv, SBI, HDFC, ICICI, and other leading banks.
3. Save alarms on your phone. Flipkart will be introducing crazier deals every 8 hours! At every 12AM, 8AM, and 4PM, there will be new deals on mobiles & electronics, and beauty & clothing.
4. Flipkart will also be offering SuperCoins in the form of rewards and deals. You can use these to shop at greater-than-existing discounts, and save more.