Bluehost is a leading website building and hosting provider that offers a wide range of website building and hosting services. Their website builder allows users to create a website from scratch or use one of their pre-made templates. Using this platform, users can design and manage WordPress websites with ease using custom domain names and templates. Additionally, Bluehost offers an integrated marketplace that powers businesses all over the world to select and access various themes as per business requirements.
With Bluehost, users can add a booking page, communicate with customers via the chat feature, and even handle online ordering, hassle-free. Other features include data encryption, SEO, content management, email marketing, website analytics, etc. This apart, it offers a wide range of integrations with third-party applications like Google My Business, WooCommerce, Microsoft Office 365, Instagram, PayPal, and others.
The website builder by Bluehost is easy to use and is packed with features that allow users to create a website with ease. Their templates are modern and stylish and are designed to look professional. In addition, their website builder offers drag-and-drop functionality, so you can easily add photos, videos, and content to your website.
- Bluehost offers everything that a website builder needs such as a drag and drop builder, tons of integrations, and 24/7 customer support.
- It is one of the most popular domain name hosting companies and has millions of happy customers worldwide.
- You can also avail its affordable plans that are suitable for small businesses and individuals.
- Bluehost is one of the most popular website building software that has been in the market for a long time now.
- It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it the perfect choice for website builders.
- Bluehost also offers a money-back guarantee, so you can be sure that you are making the right decision in choosing them as your website builder.
How Much Does Bluehost Cost Per Month?
|Cheapest Bluehost Plan||Recommended Bluehost Plan||Monthly|
|1||Shared Hosting||Rs 179||Rs 279||✓|
|2||Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting||Rs 1,159||Rs 1,859||✓|
|3||Dedicated Server Hosting||Rs 6,499||Rs 8,499||✓|
|4||WordPress Hosting||Rs 179||Rs 279||✓|
|5||WordPress Builder||Rs 149||Rs 449||✓|
|6||Managed WordPress||Rs 1,259||Rs 1,859||✓|
|7||WooCommerce||Rs 449||Rs 549||✓|
Bluehost Hosting Packages and Pricing:
1. Shared Hosting:
Bluehost Shared Hosting Pricing Plan
Basic: Starting at Rs 179 per month, it is best for small websites/blogs with SSL.
Plus: Costs just Rs 279 per month. It is best for multiple sites with SSL and SEO.
Choice Plus: At Rs 279 per month, it is best for added privacy and security.
Pro: Is Rs 479 per month. This is best for businesses with high traffic.
What are some of the top features in the offering?
Unlimited Websites, Unmetered SSD Storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, Unlimited Sub Domains, Unlimited Databases, and a domain for 1 year. Additionally, you can get access to 100+ free stock image libraries, mobile-responsive themes, quick-start AI-powered templates, and much more.
The best alternative to bluehost is by availing the premium services from GoDaddy. It offers a wide range of services like domain purchasing, web hosting, wordpress, emailers, and more. To avail them, start using the GoDaddy offers and deals and implement it for your businesses.
2. Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting:
BlueHost VPS Hosting Pricing Plan
Standard: Get started with your own virtual services at Rs 1,159/month.
Enhanced: Get more features, SSD storage space, etc at Rs 1,859/month.
Ultimate: The ultimate package with powerful features at Rs 3,659/month.
Offers up to 4 cores, up to 120 GB SSD Storage, 3 TB Bandwidth, 8 GB RAM, 2 IP Addresses, etc.
3. Dedicated Hosting Server:
Bluehost Dedicated Hosting Server Pricing Plan
Standard: Get the server all for yourself at Rs 6,499 per month.
Enhanced: Offers more storage options at Rs 8,499 per month.
Premium: For high-performing sites, get the premium plan for Rs 10,499 per month.
How to choose the best Bluehost hosting plan?
When it comes to choosing the best hosting plan, you want to make sure that you are getting the most value for your money. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Size – Make sure to choose a plan that will fit your needs.
- Speed and Performance – Make sure that your site will be able to handle the traffic and load times that you are expecting.
- Features and Services – Make sure that the features and services offered by your chosen Bluehost hosting plan are what you need.
- Price – Don’t overspend on your hosting plan. It is important to find a plan that offers value for your money.
- Support and Services – Make sure to choose a hosting plan with excellent support and services. This will ensure that you have access to help when you need it.
Bluehost is surely a great web hosting provider that offers affordable and reliable hosting services. With a wide range of product offerings such as WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting shared hosting, and a variety of features and other tools, it does make a great impact in managing your website with ease. And the hosting plans offered by Bluehost are perfect for your needs.
This apart, their customer service is excellent, and they are always available to help with any questions or issues that you may have. They also offer a wide range of security features that make it easy to protect your website. Without a doubt, it’s definitely the best web hosting service that is worth looking into.
Bluehost Coupons & Offers
GrabOn is a good place to look for recent Bluehost coupon information. We have the most effective coupon codes on the market, which can help you save on any subscription plan you choose. However, Namecheap is a great alternative for Bluehost, in case you go for the alternative, use Namecheap coupons to save some money.
Bluehost Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is The cheapest hosting plan on Bluehost?
The cheapest hosting plan starts at Rs 179/month. Additionally, users can opt for the WordPress Builder plan which starts at Rs 149/month.
How To Buy Hosting From Bluehost?
Go to the Bluehost WordPress hosting page and click ‘Select’ under the shared hosting plan you want to buy. Post that, enter your basic account information, select billing cycle, extra packages (if any), and enter your payment details.
Are Bluehost’s Pricing Plans worth buying?
Yes. Bluehost’s pricing plans are definitely worth considering if you are looking for a host that offers a variety of features and customization options.
How to install WordPress on Bluehost?
- Log in to your cPanel account on Bluehost.
- Find the Website option and click on Install WordPress.
- Post that, select the domain name and enter a subfolder in the field next to the domain.
- If needed, edit details such as username, email address, password, etc for a new WordPress installation, found in the advanced settings option.
- Read the service agreements, license details, etc carefully and check the boxes
- Select Install Now button.
How To Cancel Bluehost Hosting Plan?
In order to cancel your Bluehost hosting plan, please contact the support team at 888-401-4678. You can also reach out to Bluehost’s Chat Support for assistance.
How to log in to webmail on Bluehost?
- Log in to Bluehost cPanel and click on Email and Office, found in the menu options.
- Look for your domain name as per your email address.
- Click the Manage Button and select the necessary email by clicking on ‘Check Email’.
- Post that select your default Webmail application.
Is Bluehost Affiliate Free?
Yes. You can refer users to Bluehost and earn Rs 5000 for each successful sign-up.
Is Bluehost Hosting Secure?
Yes. Bluehost offers the best security features compared to other hosting platforms on the market. It offers a free SSL certification service, which is an absolute requirement for users.