Guidelines For Guest Post Submission On GrabOn Blog
GrabOn blog is an effort towards helping users make the right buying decision whether it is fashion, food, or travel. We also aim to help the user stay updated with the latest happenings in the world of technology & gadgets, business, startups, sports, and entertainment. This guest post submission platform is a way for us to accommodate a variety of important perspectives, from our users, and industry experts. The blog has a domain authority of 56 with as much as 90% of our traffic composed of organic visitors. Here are the guidelines you must consider while applying for a guest post:
- GrabOn as an organization does not encourage spam content that in any way, shape or form.
- This guest post submission platform is aimed at showcasing the views of thought leaders and our viewers.
- The topic(s) chosen should belong to the following categories – Fashion, Food, Gift Ideas, Travel, Sports & Entertainment, Marketing & Startup News.
- The article should be of minimum 1200-1500 words.
- Don’t use more than 20 words while framing a sentence.
- The paragraph length should not exceed 6 sentences or 100 words.
- Make the content readable by adding using headings and sub-headings inappropriate places.
- Upon submission of the article, changes might be made in regards to the content, sub-headings, images, and links.
- Please use only stock images and (or) images without any copyright infringement issues.
- The approval process can take up to 5-10 business days
- The article would be live within a week post-approval.
- Promotional content in the form of (but not limited to) forced link insertion, unnatural brand name insertion will not be accepted.
- Unoriginal and plagiarized content is strictly prohibited.
- Only contextual no-follow links are accepted in the article.
Please send us the write-up along with a brief author bio and a photograph.
*If you are a startup who wants to get featured, reach out to us on: