Naturopathy is a holistic approach, healing the human body as a whole – it targets the fundamental cause of a disease rather than the symptoms. Naturopathy is a type of alternative medicine that emphasizes the use of natural products and methods to treat disease. It is undoubtedly a superior alternative to the toxic allopathic treatment. The use of traditional ancient techniques helps to stimulate the body’s self-healing mechanism.
Most treatments rely on the healing properties of the five major elements in nature; they are:
- Earth – Mud baths, Mud packs, Body wraps
- Water – Hydrotherapeutic methods in the form of Baths, Jets, Douches, Packs, Compresses, Immersion, and Colonic irrigation
- Air – Breathing exercises, Outdoor walking, Open air baths
- Fire – Sun baths, Thermoleum baths, magnetized water, colour-charged oils/water
- Ether – Fasting therapy
Now that we know what Naturopathy is, here are some of the best naturopathy centres in India. Choose one and have a relaxing, rejuvenating healing experience. Trust me, once you go down the naturopathy path, you’ll want to keep going.
1. Nimba Nature Cure, Ahmedabad
Named after the Nimba/ Neem tree which offers holistic health and well-being to everyone. This nature retreat promises a total revitalization of one’s physical and spiritual well-being under the special guidance of CMO Dr. Shyam Nidugala and other certified trainers and professionals. It has to be the best naturopathy centres in India, maybe the world even!
All You Should Know About Nimba Nature Cure
- Amenities: 5-star accommodation, Hydrotherapy pools, Organic farms, Meditation cave, Recreation centres, Cardio gyms & more.
- Special Treatments Offered: Colon Hydrotherapy, Massage Therapy, Aquatic Yoga, Power Yoga, Panchakarma Treatments, Acupuncture, Physiotherapy & more
- Packages: De-stress & Wellness Experience, Rejuvenation & Relaxation, Detoxification & Weight Management & the Nimba Patron Annual Preventive Care Plan
- Location: Baliyasan, Nr. Mccain Foods, Ahmedabad, Expressway, Mehsana, Gujarat.
Uniqueness of Nimba Nature Cure
- Delightful serenity and a positive environment.
- A perfect amalgamation of modern science and traditional and ancient practice.
- Offers a wide range of holistic programmes like Ayurveda, Yoga, and many more at the best price compared to other naturopathy centers.
2. Aayushmaan Nature Cure & Naturopathy Health Centre, Chennai
Detoxification with the use of natural therapies based on structured breathing, yogic living, juice fasting, and colonics at Aayushmaan Holistic Health Centre will revolutionise your life by getting the toxins out of you and showing you how to keep them out! And we do it in the middle of a 15-acre mango orchard, surrounded by nature. The Ayushman centre in Chennai strives to achieve a state of balance in body, mind, and spirit! It is known as one of the Best Naturopathy Centres In India.
All You Should Know About Aayushmaan Nature care
- Amenities: 15-acre lush garden, Hydrotherapy pools, Steam rooms, Aromatherapy rooms, Cardio gyms, and more.
- Special Treatments Offered: Naturopathy, daily colon hydrotherapy, lymphatic massage, reflexology, herbal wraps, salt glows, yoga mineral water baths, swimming, nutrition classes, or other spa services and classes.
- Packages: Naturopathy, stress relief, General Wellness, BP Regulation, Reverse Diabetic, Pain Relief, Colon Hydrotherapy, and more.
- Location: Kundrathur, Sriperumbudur highway, Opp CIT College, Puduper, Chennai.
uniqueness of Aayushmaan Nature Care
- Provides a wide variety of therapies.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified organization for scientific naturopathy approach.
- Chromo therapy and wax therapy are a must-try at this center.
3. National Institute Of Naturopathy, Pune
This is a government-based facility that was launched in 1944, now operating under the Ministry Of Aayush. It is situated in a historically significant location i.e. Bapu Bhavan in Pune. Initially launched as Nature Cure Clinic and Sanatorium, it was chaired by Mahatma Gandhi during his lifetime, hence the name Bapu Bhavan. It was renamed as the National Institute of Naturopathy in 1986.
All You Should Know About the National Institute Of Naturopathy
- Amenities: Health shop, Diet Centre, Library, free consultation, Public yoga classes, free acupressure clinics, health workshops & more
- Special Treatments Offered: Hip/Spinal bath, Steam/ Sauna Bath, Scientific Massage, Chromo Bath, Mud Bath, Immersion Bath, Under Water Pressure Massage, Asthma Bath, Magneto Therapy & more.
- Packages: Free & Paid Services based on the treatment
- Location: Bapu Bhawan, Matoshree Ramabai Ambedkar Road (Tadiwala Road), Pune
Uniqueness of the National Institute Of Naturopathy
- Has one of the best OPD clinics and offers free consultation services to all, while Naturopathy treatments are capped at just Rs 350 per week.
- Conducts a monthly workshop that is purely based on displaying the procedure of treatment.
- Best naturopathy services, it offers free acupuncture services, six days a week.
4. Swas Healthcare, Ahmedabad
Ananddham Nature Cure Center, which is spread over 18 acres and set in the calm and peaceful nature of Kutch’s Vagad district, has been providing healthcare services for more than 15 years. Ananddham offers Naturopathy and Ayurveda treatments, as well as Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation.
All You Should Know About Swas Healthcare
- Amenities: Deluxe, Semi-Deluxe and special accommodation, Dining area, sports court, Library, Mud Bath, Recreation centres, Cardio gyms, and more.
- Special Treatments Offered: Naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Yoga, Pranayam, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Massages & more.
- Packages: Naturopathy, Basic Tariff, Special Prescribed Treatments, & more.
- Location: Swas Naturopathy-Satellite, Ground floor, Vishwanath I, Opp Shradhha School, Near Jodhpur Village, Satellite, Ahmedabad.
Uniqueness of Swas Healthcare
- A wonderful serene place. It offers separate treatment options for men and women.
- Ample amenities and various naturopathic treatments are available.
- The acupressure and magnet therapy is a must-try.
5. Kaya Kalp
This is a trademark signature spa line of the ITC chain of hotels and happens to be one of the most wholesome and indulgent best naturopathy centres in India. The name Kaya Kalp means rejuvenation of body, mind, and soul in Sanskrit and embodies India’s long-standing legacy of nature-based treatments. It offers a range of treatments that will delight a person’s senses with natural elements and leave them stress-free and relaxed.
All You Should Know About Kaya Kalp
- Amenities: Infrared sauna/ steam baths, massages, spa therapy & more
- Special Treatments Offered: Spa Journeys, Body Treatments, Massages, Ayurvedic Rituals, Beauty Elixirs & Essentials
- Packages: Exotic Pomegranate, Passage to India, Indian Aromasoul Rice Exfoliation, Himalayan Clay Body Envelopment, Revitalising Mud Wrap, Abhyanga, Pizhichil, Japapatti Treatment, Sugandha Treatment, Bhringraj Treatment & more
- Location: ITC Chain Of Hotels in Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, & Agra.
So, now that you know, why not take a break from the hardships of day-to-day life and go to one of these naturopathy centres? You know that you need it!
Uniqueness of Kaya Kalp
- World class luxury experience with splendid ambiance.
- Absolutely professional and trained therapists.
- The best thing about Kaya Kalp is that it has a range of treatment options, with the basic starting from Rs 50.
6. Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram, Delhi
Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram is one of the naturopathy centres in India known as the “Yogashram” because it provides traditional yet modern natural healthcare services, as well as the purpose of providing relief and cares organically. Since 1985, we’ve been providing wonderful specialised healthcare services of Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Yoga, and Physiotherapy to patients of all ages, with our support group of expert Doctors, Researchers, Therapists, Management, and Trainees. The centre is open on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 7 am to 7 pm.
Along with traditional yet modern natural healthcare services mentioned above, you can incorporate healthy supplements, protein shakes, or multivitamins into your routine, in order to give your body, the boost it needs. And if you are ready to take that holistic approach towards your health and wellness, products from MuscleBlaze can be the right choice. Whether you’re someone who’s looking to build muscle mass, recover faster after a workout, or simply maintain a healthy lifestyle, MuscleBlaze is the solution. What’s even better is that you can get these supplements at a discounted price by using MuscleBlaze coupons. By availing of these deals, you can ensure that you’re getting the best value for your money while investing in your health.
All You Should Know About Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram
- Amenities: Deluxe, Semi-Deluxe and special accommodation, Dining area, sports court, Library, Mud Bath, Recreation centres, Cardio gyms, and more.
- Special Treatments Offered: Naturopathy, Ayurveda Panchakarma, Poorvakarma, Pradhanakarma, Panchakarma Procedures, Yoga, & more.
- Packages: Naturopathy, Basic Tariff, Special Prescribed Treatments, & more.
- Location: Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram, Mayur Vihar Phase – 1, Delhi.
Uniqueness of Nimba Nature Care:
- 110+ specialized therapists and medical staff.
- Affordable services, plus world-class ultra-modern facilities.
- Top-notch customer team, and one of the best-rated naturopathy centres.
7. SOUKYA, Bangalore
This Bangalore-based clinic is another one of the places that feature the best naturopathy centres in India. It is run by a power couple, i.e. Dr. Issac Mathai, M.D. & Mrs. Suja Issac, M.Sc., M.Phil. (Foods & Nutrition) who are both renowned in their own fields alongside vast international experience in the health and nutrition industries. The centre emphasizes holistic well-being and is spread over thirty acres of aesthetic charm. Book your accommodation a month in advance for a longer stay.
All You Should Know About Soukya
- Amenities: Shanthi (yoga meditation hall), Shala (healing abode), Sadya (dining rooms with fully-equipped kitchens), game rooms, acupressure walkways, swimming pools, volleyball and shuttle courts, cosy cottages and deluxe suites, etc.
- Special Treatments Offered: Ayurveda, Panchakarma, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Yoga, Stress management, Nature cure for Deaddiction & more.
- Packages: SWAAD – Ayurvedic Special, PRAKRITHI SHAKTHI ESSENCE- Rejuvenation, SHAHEERA- Weight Loss, SUDHA – Detoxification, SHAKTHI – Rejuvenation, SANTOSHA – Detoxification & Rejuvenation, and many more.
- Location: SOUKYA – Dr, Mathai’s International Holistic Health Centre, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli, Whitefield, Bangalore.
Uniqueness of Soukya Naturopathy Centre
- The center has a team of highly qualified and experienced naturopaths who are passionate about helping people lead healthy lives. Apart from Naturopathy, Soukya even has Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and other services.
- Is renowned for providing standardized and advanced naturopathic care.
- It offers a wide range of physical activities: Badminton, Swimming pool, nature walk, etc.
8. Nirvana Naturopathy & Retreat Centre, Nasik
Nirvana Naturopathy & Retreat is a lively multi-facility Nature Cure Centre located on the gorgeous shores of Lake Beale, surrounded by lush greenery and set in the hills. Many ultra-modern equipment’s have been placed here to provide the greatest treatments of the Nature Cure. The administrative staff, as well as the experienced Naturopath Doctors, Therapists, and Technicians will help to make your stay at Nirvana one to remember.
All You Should Know About Nirvana Naturopathy & Retreat Centre
- Amenities: Central dining hall, Rashi Garden, Amphitheatre, Landscaped gardens, gau-shala, havan shala, library, healthcare care shop,and more.
- Special Treatments Offered: Massage therapy, hydrotherapy, mud therapy, yoga, physiotherapy, acupressure, food therapy, steam and jacuzzi, and other non-invasive, non-drug nature cure.
- Packages: Regular, High-end & Wellness Program.
- Location:Behind S.M.B.T College, Ghoti-Sinnar Highway, Near Dhamangaon, Ghoti-Khurd, Igatpuri, Nasik, Maharashtra.
Uniqueness of Nirvana Naturopathy & Retreat Centre
- World-class luxurious amenities with lake-facing villas.
- Uses a 100% natural naturopathy healing ancient technique with natural ingredients.
- The facility offers retreats that are tailored to meet the needs of its guests.
9. Jindal Naturecure Institute, Bangalore
This 4-decade-old all-natural retreat is a hotspot for celebrities and naturopaths alike. It is one of the best naturopathy centres in India due to the range of treatments it offers. It aims to deliver total health of the body, mind, and higher self. This natural-care institute believes in disease treatment by activating the patient’s immune system through a completely drugless approach. One should book their accommodation 1-2 months in advance for confirmation.
All You Should Know About Jindal Naturecure Institute
- Amenities:Economy (free wards for the needy), premium and deluxe accommodation, AYUSH & CGHS approved treatments, trained professionals, pleasant surroundings
- Special Treatments Offered: Hydro-Therapy, Mud Therapy, Oil Therapy, Ayurvedic Therapy, Heat Therapy, Pack Therapy and more.
- Packages: Economy, Premium & Deluxe.
- Location: Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Uniqueness of Jindal Naturecure Institute
- Comfortable lodgings with nice furnishings are available at subsidized prices.
- Uses a 100% traditional approach for treatment with zero toxic harmful drugs.
- Offers a variety of accommodation facilities for patients from various social groups in an effort to serve everyone and insists that they should not leave without receiving treatment.
10. The Good Life Acupuncture & Naturopathy Clinic, Hyderabad
A healthy recovery requires friendship, support, understanding, encouragement, and reassurance, which the Good Life Clinic understands. They play a crucial role in your recovery process by providing this to you.
Regular examinations with “The Good Life” can help detect potential health problems before they become serious.
All You Should Know About The Good Life Naturopathy Clinic
- Amenities: Recreation centre, and more.
- Special Treatments Offered: Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Sujok Therapy, Cupping, Articular, & Moxi Therapy.
- Packages: Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Sujok Therapy, Cupping, Articular, & Moxi Therapy.
- Location: Infinity Diagnostics, Huda Colony Main Road, Dream Valley, Manikonda, Hyderabad.
Uniqueness of The Good Life Acupuncture & Naturopathy Clinic
- Well-trained qualified specialists.
- Has state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Keeps an eye on the overall health of the patients by conducting regular check-ups to find potential health issues, and take necessary precautions.
11. Sanjeevani Kaya Shodhan Sansthan, Haryana
Sanjeevani Kaya Shodhan (SKSS) is one of the best Naturopathy centres with a 102-acre scenic park in Gohana, surrounded by a beautiful green and healthy atmosphere. We want to focus on natural healing, so it uses various options to select treatments and sessions to address specific conditions. Among other things, Sanjeevani’s mission is to provide physical, mental, and spiritual wellness to humans through ancient Yoga, Naturopathy, Ayurveda, and Physiotherapy.
All You Should Know About Sanjeevani Kaya Shodhan Sansthan
- Amenities: Premium, Exclusive, Dormitory & Premium Cottage accommodation, Shrub gardens, orchids, Fresh fruits, Vegetables and Medicinal plants, and more.
- Special Treatments Offered: Naturopathy, Ayurveda & Panchakarma, Shatkarma, Yoga, Physiotherapy, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Mud Bath, Physical Fitness, Steam, Sun bath among other things.
- Packages: Naturopathy, Physiotherapy, & Ayurveda.
- Location: Swami Satyanand A Unit, Swami Satyanand Charitable Trust Foundation c/o Ram Sharnam Ashram, Jind Road Ghana, Haryana.
Uniqueness of Sanjeevani Kaya Shodhan Sansthan
- A vast range of therapies is offered.
- Beautiful infrastructure with greenery and also has a lot of recreational activities.
- Compared to other centers, Sanjeevani offers the best nutrition strategy, making it a popular choice for many.
12. Sanjeevini Wellness Institute Of Naturopathy And Yoga, Hyderabad
Sanjeevini wellness institute of naturopathy and yoga centre, offers the ideal solution for living a healthy lifestyle. Dr. V. Madhubabu, a BNYS Gold medalist, established the institution to promote mental and physical well-being through natural healing and yoga. The hospital is located in a clean and calm environment, away from the hustle and bustle of city life and its unsanitary surroundings.
All You Should Know About Sanjeevani Wellness Institute
- Amenities: Tabla, Tree, Cave, & Palace AC accommodation, Landscapes, & more
- Special Treatments Offered: Naturopathy, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Color Therapy, Aroma Therapy, Weight loss Treatments, Magnetotherapy, Panchakarma treatments, and more.
- Packages: Naturopathy, New weight reduction, Specific Alignment program, Exercise programs, One sitting program, Panchakarma Treatment Package.
- Location: Swetha Apartments, Above LEVIS ShowRoom, opp.KFC, Main road, Himayat Nagar,Hyderabad.
Uniqueness of Sanjeevani Wellness Institute
- Customized treatment for each individual by certified doctors.
- Has partnered with a range of insurance companies that cover all treatments offered by Sanjeevani.
- Provides courses in a variety of fields like Yoga Therapy, Aerobics Instructor Courses, etc.
13. St. Joseph’s Nature Cure & Yoga Centre, Guntur
St. Joseph’s Nature Cure and Yoga Centre in Pedda Kakkani is a unique and integrated health care centre based on the wisdom of ancient healing processes such as Naturopathy and Ayurveda, and works closely with St. Joseph’s General Hospital in Guntur, which offers modern medical treatments and technologies.
Inpatients and outpatients are treated and cured at St. Joseph’s Nature Cure & Yoga Centre with herbal medication, water, sun, and mud therapies, massages, fasting, dieting, yoga asanas, meditation, and prayer, among other things.
All You Should Know About St. Joseph’s Nature Cure & Yoga Centre
- Amenities: Pick-up and drop-off service, steam room, various baths, and more are available.
- Special Treatments Offered: Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Mud therapy, Massage therapy, Acupuncture, Yoga & Pranayama, Hydrotherapy, Ceragem, Thermal massager, Panic healing, and more.
- Packages: Naturopathy, Hydropathy, Mud, Physiotherapy, Steams, and Electric Packages are available.
- Location: NH-16, Beside St.Joseph CBSE School, Peda Kakani Mandal, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
Uniqueness of St. Joseph’s Nature Cure & Yoga Centre
- A perfect amalgamation of naturopathy, and Ayurveda with a modern approach to treatments.
- Various treatments are offered, with a highly skilled qualified team of professionals.
- The treatments offered are affordable.
14. Aura Acupuncture & Naturopathy Clinic, Ernakulam
Natural medicine as we know it today emerged in the first half of the 20th century. A team of Naturopathic Physicians works at Aura Acupuncture Clinic. Besides acupuncture, they also provide Naturopathic Health advice. We also offer the following services in addition to acupuncture. We provide home services to the elderly and bedridden patients.
All You Should Know About Aura Acupuncture & Naturopathy Clinic
- Amenities: Yoga room, Gym, Hijam room, and more.
- Special Treatments Offered: Hijama (Cupping Therapy), Moxibustion, Acupuncture, Neuropathy, Yoga Therapy, Daily Yoga Classes, and Stress Management Programs.
- Packages: Naturopathy, Massage therapy, Yogic therapy, Mud therapy, Diet therapy, Hydrotherapy,and more.
- Location: Vimala Building, above Saravana Bhavan Restaurant, Ernakulam, Kerala.
Uniqueness of Aura Acupuncture & Naturopathy Clinic
- Affordable price range for all naturopathic, and ayurvedic treatments.
- Uses 100% organic products and herbs for treatment.
- The team of experts at the clinic have years of experience in their respective fields, which makes them the best choice for you.
15. Shankus Natural Health Center, Gujarat
Shankus Naturopathy Centre uses only certified professionals to provide advanced remedies. Shankus Natural Health Centre, located in the pollution-free environment of Amipura, Mehsana, 55 km from Ahmedabad, uses a dietary modification, exercise, massage, and natural treatments to heal the body from within. They make the most of this advanced medical research, which minimises dependence on other sources while constantly keeping medical science in mind.
All You Should Know About Shankus Natural Health Center
- Amenities: Super speciality hospital, Ayurvedic pharmacy, Beauty salon, Organic farming, gym, Yoga and Meditation hall, Gazebo, & more.
- Special Treatments Offered: Hydrotherapy, Magnet therapy, Panchakarma, Yoga, Acupuncture, Physiotherapy, Dietitian, Naturopathy, Massage Therapy, and more.
- Packages: Free Consultation, Paid Services based on the treatment.
- Location: Amipura, Ahmedabad-Mehsana Highway, Mehsana, Gujarat.
Uniqueness of Shankus Natural Health Center
- Its facilities are top-notch and equipped with the latest amenities to make your stay comfortable.
- Beautifully crafted cottages are categorized into three sections Deluxe, Super Deluxe, and Premium Deluxe.
- A perfect calming place to rejuvenate your overall body.
16. Balaji Nirogdham Naturopathy & Yoga Center, New Delhi
Established in 2006, Balaji Nirogdham is one of the best Naturopathy center, which is well-known for using ancient Naturopathic techniques and natural remedies, and therapies. All the treatments and therapies provide at Balaji Nirogdham, are conducted by qualified and trained doctors. It provides individualized treatment plans based on your specific symptoms so you can see significant improvements over time. Balaji Nirogdham even has treatment for a few severe diseases like Hypertension, Skin diseases, and depression, and many other. Make a plan to spend some days at Balaji Nirogdham you will surely enjoy and feel rejuvenated.
All You Should Know About Balaji Nirogdham Naturopathy & Yoga Center
- Amenities:Yoga and Meditation Hall, Organic Farming, Walking Track, Spa Center, Massage Center, Treatment Halls.
- Special Treatment Offered:Acupressure, Colon Hydrotherapy, Customized Nutrition and Dietetics, Fasting Therapy, Hydro Therapy, Massage Therapy, Mud Therapy.
- Packages: Day Care Program, Weekend Program, Detoxification Package, Rejuvenation Package, Health Care Program
- Location: Behind Jhalani Farm House, Main Palla-Bakhtawarpur Road, Bakhtawarpur, New Delhi.
Uniqueness of Balaji Nirogdham Naturopathy & Yoga Center
- Best quality service at affordable prices, nominal consultation fee.
- Beautifully designed villas are divided into three categories: cottage, Deluxe, and Private rooms with world-class enmities.
- The center is dedicated to providing holistic and integrative health care, catering to the needs of both individuals and families.
17. Natural Healz, GuruGram
Natural Healz strongly believes in enhancing the self-healing capacity in the human body. It primarily focuses on the five basic living elements of nature Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and space. And it believes, the balance of these elements in the human body is highly essential to living a healthy peaceful life. So, at Natural Healz, they give utmost importance to giving its patients a balanced diet plan, reducing stress because Natural Healz feels bringing balance to these things is the ultimate cure for any disease. The unique approach to curing diseases at Natural Helaz makes this center different than others.
All You Should Know About Natural Healz
- Amenities: Spa centers, massage centers, treatment centers
- Special Treatment Offered:Mud Therapy, detoxification treatment, Hair fall, Insomnia, PCOS, Piles, Obesity, Infertility, Hydrotherapy, Anemia, Diabetes, Sun Bath.
- Packages: Personalized wellness consultation program, Health transformation programs, corporate workshops,
- Location: C-12C, 1st Floor, Above Needs Supermarket, Supermart-1, DLF Phase lV, Gurugram, Haryana.
Best Thing About Natural Healz
- All the doctors and physicians at Natural Healz are certified.
- Customized treatment for each individual.
- The center is equipped with the latest technologies that help in providing excellent patient care.
18. NavJivan Nature Cure Center, Punadi, Gujarat
NavJivan treats diseases holistically, which is ultimately the greatest alternative medicine that relies on the use of natural ingredients and ancient methodologies. All the doctors at NavJivan Nature Cure are trained and certified and have excellency in practicing Naturopathy. So, undoubtedly you will get world-class treatment at the best price. NavJivan Nature Cure uses remedies that enable us to preserve good health and overall well-being through the use of natural foods, meditation, yoga, and the balance of the five elements.
All You Should Know About NavJivan Cure Centre
- Amenities: Nature Walk, Jinalaya, Kalo Dungar, spa rooms, massage therapy, steam room.
- Special Treatment Offered:Synchronized massage, Shirodhara, Shiro Massage, Mud pack, Hot stone therapy, Kaya Shodham, body detox, foot massage, manicure, pedicure, weight loss program.
- Packages:Rejuvenation package, Beauty Glow Package, Health Package
- Location: 34Kms from Bhuj, On Bhuj-Mandvi Road, Near Pundi Patiya, Mandvi. Taluka – Mandvi, Dist. Kutch Gujarat.
Uniqueness of NavJivan Cure Centre
- In its health shop, you can shop NavJivan Ayurvedic medicines oils, soap, organic medicines, soap, and other daily essentials.
- NavJivan also provides various recreational and fun activities like theater, and wildlife. Also, a few iconic spots like Mandviu beach and Vijayvillas palace.
- It provides different packages for staying like Family rooms, Special rooms, and Deluxe rooms at affordable prices.
19. Atmaneem Nature Cure, Rajkot, Gujurat
Located on the outskirts of Gujurat, Atmaneem is the ultimate blend of luxury and authentic ancient naturopathy. Atmaneem Nature Cure takes the holistic approach which is purely based on ancient Vedic science that promotes self-healing and uses a natural way to treat diseases. It combines science and ancient method to improve efficacy and provide ultimate result-oriented solutions. So please do visit Atmaneem to experience the ultimate luxury with the perfect amalgamation of traditional science.
All You Should Know About Atmaneem Nature Cure
- Amenities – Separate therapy blocks for men and women, well-equipped cardio gym, scenic walk, yoga and meditation hall, oxygen park, swimming pool.
- Special Treatment Offered:Constipation, Anorexia, Hyper acidity, Reflux, obesity, Gastritis, Dyspepsia.
- Packages: Atmaneem Rejuvenation, Atmaneem Experience, Herbal beauty therapies.
- Location: Jamnagar – Rajkot HWY, Near Chauki Dhani, Rajkot, Gujarat.
Uniqueness of Atmaneem Nature Cure
- Ultimate luxury experience with world-class amenities.
- Offers various recreational activities like pool table, table tennis, board games, and cricket pitch, tennis court.
- It has a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors who diagnose and treat various ailments using traditional Ayurveda and yoga therapies.
Advantages of Naturopathy
Naturopathy treats patients on a more interpersonal level, paying more time to their wellness. They create treatment plans that consider all aspects of an individual.
Naturopathy can be used in combination with modern treatment, and many people believe that these techniques help the body activate its own self-healing capabilities.
Naturopathic medicine can therefore be a more cost-effective option than traditional medicine.
Having learned about the best wellness centres, why not take a break from the hardships of day-to-day life and go to one of these naturopathic centres? You know that you need it!
Naturopathy is a natural approach to treating ailments. Today a large number of people are shifting towards Naturopathic treatment. It not only cures the disease effectively but also give a positive impact on your mental and emotional health. So, above mentioned are the best Naturopathy centers in India so you can choose your best suitable center. We hope you find this article relevant and informative, feel free to comment down your thoughts and opinion about this article.
1. What does Naturopathy Treatment involve?
Naturopathy strives to teach people how to take care of their health by reducing symptoms of sickness, supporting the body’s ability to heal, and balancing the body so that illness is less likely to happen again. To help the person, a variety of therapies are used.
2. What is an example of Naturopathy?
Naturopathy’s natural treatments include dietary and lifestyle changes, stress relief, and nutritional supplements.
3. What are the benefits of Naturopathy?
Naturopathy promotes positive thinking, reduces stress, anxiety, and depression, improves general health, boosts optimism, and enhances one’s ability to cope with health-related challenges. It is a one-on-one treatment that attempts to improve one’s total well-being.
4. Which are the best Naturopathy centers?
Though there are so many out there, there are a few distinct ones in terms of pricing and quality offered such as, Nimab Nature Care, Aayushmaan Nature Cure & Naturopathy Health Center, Kaya Kalp, SOUKYA are some of the best Naturopathy centers in India.
5. Why Naturopathy is the best treatment?
Unlike other allopathic treatments that involve harmful drugs with dangerous side effects, Naturopathy is a holistic approach that believes in self-healing and uses ancient techniques like Acupressure, Acupuncture, Hip therapy, and more to treat several ailments like Depression, Obesity, Insomnia, Anxiety, etc.