The day after Thanksgiving is recognized around the world as Black Friday. This is the biggest sale season in the US, and features products at never seen before prices. It is followed by Cyber Monday, which marks the end of the big sale. If you live in India, don’t worry. There are ways in which you can make the most of this sale too.
How to Get Your Order Shipped?
In this article, we’ll talk about Indian websites that are running Black Friday deals, as well as international websites that are shipping to India. If you’re eyeing a website that does not ship to India, then you can sign up for Parcel Forwarding companies like Viabox and Shop & Ship that will pick up your order from US and deliver it to your address anywhere in the world.
Where to shop from during Black Friday 2020?
Well, there are many international websites that ship their products to India (inclusive or exclusive of shipping cost). If you wish to get over the hassle of setting up package forwarding and shipping charges, then Amazon is a good choice. It lets you order and ship products to India.
But if you can stretch your budget a little more for hard-to-find products, then we recommend the following websites.
AliExpress is owned and operated by China’s leading marketplace Alibaba group. This is the website to shop for any product under the sun. They have a great selection of sellers that offer just about anything from electronics to mobile gadgets, fashion jewelry to accessories, clothing to cosmetics, and more. The site is currently offering exclusive Aliexpress Cyber Monday and Black Friday offers, and has endless options to choose from.
Best Deals on AliExpress
- Redmi Note 9S – Rs.13,791
- OnePlus Nord N10 – Rs. 22,911
- Fashion – Up to 60% off
- Makeup & accessories – Starting at $2
- Electronic gadgets – Up to 70% off
This store doesn’t need any introduction. Amazon is one of the leading websites worldwide. This website offers super affordable shipping options, which are much less compared to international exchange rates. This global store is a one-stop-shop for a wide range of products. You will love to shop from their comprehensive list of products using Amazon coupons and save on your shopping and international shipping.
Best Deals on Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite – $17.99
- Kindle – Save $30
- Canon cameras – Up to 34% off
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet – Save $70
- Panasonic Beauty Appliances – Up to 33% off
Macy’s is one of the largest online retailers in the USA. Here you can get about anything and everything from clothing, jewelry, furniture to beauty products and more. Macy’s Black Friday deals right now are offering you up to 70% discounts and more on a range of products. You can even check the rates in Indian rupees so you don’t have to convert the currency constantly. And the best part? Macy’s delivers to over 200 countries worldwide (including India). You just need to adjust the country and currency through the link at the bottom of the page.
Best Deals on Macy’s
- Michael Kors bags – Up to 55% off
- Steve Madden shoes – Up to 40% off
- Casio Watch – Up to 50% off
- Beds – Starting at Rs.11,913
- Club Room shirts – Up to 75% off
Microsoft Store will be hosting some of the awesomest deals on laptops, PCs, tablets, audio devices, and VR this Black Friday. New offers will go live on each day from Nov 16 to Nov 26. If you have been looking forward to purchase gadgets or tech accessories, then this is the time to do it, as Microsoft Store will be quoting their best prices of the season. In fact, the website says that if you find them offering a better price for a product purchased between now and Jan 3, 2021, then you can claim a refund for the difference! The website is also offering benefits like free 2-3 days shipping, and an extended return window till Jan 31, 2021.
Best Deals on Microsoft Store:
- Surface Pro 7 + Type Cover – Starting at $599
- Microsoft Office Home – Save $50
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 + Microsoft 365 – Starting at $184.99
- Samsung Galaxy S7 + Accessories – Save up to $450
- HTC Vive Cosmos – Starting at $599
Best Deals on Udemy:
- Complete Python Bootcamp – Rs.360
- Machine Learning A-Z – Rs.360
- The Complete Digital Marketing Course – Rs.360
- The Ultimate Drawing Course (Beginner to Avanced) – Rs.360
- Photography Masterclass – Rs.360
Themeforest, which is home to the most popular themes in the world, is not alien to discounts either. The website is offering about 49,840 WordPress themes and website templates starting from as low as $2. But why even pay that when you can download millions of templates, plugins, videos, and more for just $16.50 per month? Themeforest also has some amazing freebies listed on its website this month.
Best Deals on Themeforest:
- WordPress themes – Starting at $2
- WordPress Hosting – Up to 70% Off
- Responsive Email Templates – Starting at $9
- UI Templates – Starting at $3
- Multipurpose Shopify themes – Starting at $16
When it comes to Black Friday, GoDaddy always has a deal up its sleeve. This year, GoDaddy is offering (.in) registration for as low as Rs.199/year. You can also go for (.com) this month, with the hosting provider offering hefty discounts on it.
Best Deals on GoDaddy:
- .com Domain – Rs.499
- .in Domain – Rs.199
- Web Hosting plans – 50% off
- Managed WordPress Hosting – Rs.99 per month on a 12-month subscription
- Hosting + Free domain – Rs.329
This time, bluehost is running a Black Friday sale from 16th to 29th November. Not only are there huge discounts on all hosting packages, bluehost is also offering a free domain name and a free Microsoft Office Email with the packages. There are some unmissable deals on bluehost that you just can’t miss.
Best Deals on Bluehost:
- Shared Hosting – 60% off
- WordPress Hosting – 60% off
- WP Pro – 25% off
- WooCommerce – 60% off
- VPS Hosting – 50% off
You can join 20,00,000 HostGator users this month using the amazing discounts on the website. The hosting provider guarantees 24/7/365 support, 99.9% uptime, and the ability to cancel your subscription within 45 days if you’re not completely satisfied. Do not forget to make use of the limited offer period.
Best Deals on HostGator:
- Shared Hosting – Rs.99/month
- WordPress Hosting – Up to 50% off
- Cloud Hosting – Up to 40% off
- VPS Hosting – Up to 30% off
- Domain, Hosting, and Email bundle – Rs.149
Hostinger is offering Web Hosting at 70% off this Black Friday. Not just that, for the special price of Rs.115, you will get yourself a premium Web Hosting plan, along with free domain and free SSL. It’s raining offers, indeed! Whether you want a .com domain, or a .xyz, .online, .tech, .site, .net, there’s something for you.
Best Deals on Hostinger:
- Single Web Hosting – Rs.59/month
- Premium Web Hosting – Rs.115/month
- Business Web Hosting – Rs.219/month
- Web Hosting – 70% + Extra 7% off with GrabOn
- Email Hosting – 57% off
Norton has some lightning Black Friday deals, and they will go on till Cyber Monday. Norton 360 will be running separate offers for Australia, Canada, Deutschland, New Zealand, UK, and United States. The deals will start on different dates for each country, so remember to keep that in mind before you go Antivirus shopping.
Best Deals on Norton:
- Norton 360 Standard – $34.99
- Norton 360 Deluxe – Instant $65 discount
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Select – $99.99
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage – Instant $70 discount
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus – Instant $90 discount
How to Prepare for Black Friday in India?
- Make a list of products that you want to buy
- Sign up with a third-party Parcel Forwarding service.
- Compare prices of goods offered on all e-retailers and apply Black Friday coupons.
- Keep currency calculators ready
Black Friday Sale- What to buy and what to avoid?
Buy – Gadgets which are lightweight and easy to ship without burning a hole in your wallets like smart wearables and home devices, speakers, shoes, and fashion clothing. Subscription programs for hosting and educational programs is a hit too!
Avoid – Heavy electronic items like TVs, bulky speakers, and large electronic appliances (however if a friend can get it from abroad, go for it!)
Pro Tip: Don’t shop from unknown websites however lucrative the deal, or attractive the product is!
Always keep shipping charges and customs fee in mind.