Festivals are the time when people come together. A celebration that people look forward to. A time when the entire family takes joy in sharing happiness over a good meal. Festivals essentially mean different things to different people. For a certain lot, it means getting to eat delicious food and shop with best deals, for some, it particularly means celebrating the festival in their own unique way and to the rest, it’s a time to dress up and take pictures.
A Brief History Of The Dussehra Festival
The Dussehra festival is celebrated between 7th October 2021 to 15th October 2021. Among the many festivals that are celebrated in India, Dussehra happens to be one of the most significant festivals, one of the reasons being it’s celebrated over a period of ten days. Dussehra is also known as “Dashmi ” which means “Ten”, this day is followed by Navratri, a nine-day festival.
This festival is celebrated differently in many states with slightly different rituals. Dussehra’s origin is marked by the win of Lord Rama over Ravana, the Sri Lankan King. During this festive period, many try to recreate Ramayana to celebrate the victory of good over evil. People indulge in a lot of festival activities during this time of the year. Also, surprise your beloved ones with the amazing gifts and make it more memorable on this auspicious day.
The Best Time To Shop
When they say it’s the best time to shop, they mean it. It is the best time to shop and upgrade your wardrobe. Why do you ask? Well, only because there are incredible Dussehra offers and deals to bag. This Dussehra season you get a chance to go on a shopping spree with top fashion deals. There’s no better time than right now to shop, not just for your daily wardrobe collection but also for the festive season. Deck up your look this Dussehra with some of the best fashion and jewelry products.
Upgrading your Style With The Best Deals and Discounts
All the fashionistas out there, you are in for a treat! Get to go on a shopping spree this Dussehra with the best fashion deals. Do you love fashion? Do you admire and appreciate jewelry? Are watches your thing? If you said yes to at least one of those questions, you have indeed landed in the right place. This blog shall solely focus on the different kinds of Dussehra deals and where you can you find them.
- Saree Deal: A saree is the festival go-to attire for most women. One would describe it as a simple and elegant attire. Get yourself a silk saree this Dussehra.
- Dress: Who wouldn’t love to own a black dress? If not during the festival you can wear it to parties and other casual outings. Check this knee length dress and shop away.
- Top: There is no such thing as too many tops. One can always purchase another, anytime. Comfortable western tops are always welcomed. If you happen to like the peach shade, then this is your deal.
- Shrug: With the winter season around the corner, one sure is bound to invest in some winter wear. If you don’t own a shrug, this is the time to get one.
- Running Shoes: For all those who set out a fitness resolution this Dussehra, check out these funky running shoes. Walk/jog/run and stay fit.
- Women’s Watch| Fossil: Love watches? Own a few or don’t? Investing in a good watch can cause no harm to anyone. With a classic blend of stainless steel and leather, this Fossil watch is sure to steal your attention.
- Men’s Watch Camerii: It’s true when they say there’s a watch for every person. The Camerii is designed beautifully with absolute precision and handicraft that you would want to own one of these right away.
- Analogue Watches | Gift Box: it’s Dussehra and you sure would want to gift your loved one something special. What better gift than a watch? Get the box of 3 watches this season and present it to your friends.
If you plan to buy something new than just an analog model, give it a try with smartwatches. Check out our article on fitness smartwatches under 5000 to keep track of your health and get notified of the important events. You can also connect with Alexa and use voice commands to control smart home devices.
- Necklace Set: When jewelry is in the game, you definitely wouldn’t want to compromise. What are you investing in? An elegant piece of jewelry that would go with every attire,for every occasion.
- Earrings: Who wouldn’t love to wear pretty earrings? With rose-gold plated these earrings are possibly one of the best deals to grab at an astonishingly less price.
4. Electronic Items
- Smartphones: If you are a fan of Apple brand for the premiuness and willing to purchase online during this festive day, look for the iPhone 11 model. It is available at Rs 39,999/- and additionally you get instant cashback when you make payment through credit or debit cards.
- Laptops: During the Dussehra festival days, you can avail huge offers and discounts while shopping on Amazon ecommerce platform. Dell laptop is one among the popular models with i5 processors, 4GB graphics, and a lot more premium features to enjoy the gaming visuals. As the product prices are expensive, you can use the exclusive deals and coupons to get them at a discounted price.
- Earphones: Enjoy listening to your favorite music without any disturbance using the boat wireless earphones. They are available in different colors to meet the requirements of different users. Also, you can pair the device with Bluetooth 5.0 technology and lasts up to 8 hours with a single charge.
Spend Less, Shop More
So that was our comprehensive list of best deals you can grab this Dussehra. Bag these deals soon and save on your shopping journey.