Hollywood had some of the best movies ever, and some of the most iconic quotes ever. It had its fair share of anarchic quotes and quotes which give you a reality check. Similarly, it also had some of the happiest inspiring quotes ever! So, we decided to compile the best happy inspirational quotes from Hollywood and present you our favourite!
Here are our favourite/best inspirational quotes from Hollywood
1. “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”
-Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption
Considered to be one of the best Hollywood movies of all time, The Shawshank Redemption had some of the most inspiring lines throughout. Andy’s optimism is absolutely contagious!
2. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. but from the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”
–Rafiki, The Lion King
If you did not watch The Lion King while growing up, you probably did not have a great childhood! Rafiki is pretty wise for a baboon, right?
3. “Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.”
–Mufasa, The Lion King
Another great quote from The Lion King. Here, Mufasa’s telling his son the difference between an idiot and a brave lion. Applies to humans as well though!
4. “Hakuna Matata.”
-Timon & Pumba, The Lion King
It means no worry, for the rest of your days. It’s a problem-free philosophy! Well, at least that’s what Timon & Pumba told us!
5. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift! that is why it is called the present.”
-Oogway, Kung Fu Panda
Oogway the wise told us the most important lesson of how you can live your without any worry and freely. And it is very important to remember that every day is indeed a gift!
6. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.”
-John Keating, Dead Poets Society
This iconic quote is self-explanatory and also true. There is no need to follow what everyone feels is right for you. Make your lives extraordinary and seize it by the throat!
7. “Do or do not. There is no try.”
-Yoda, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Ask any Star Wars fan about this quote and they will pay tribute to their original master. Yoda, the wise, was full of wisdom, evidently.
8.”Don’t tell me I can’t do it; don’t tell me it can’t be done!”
-Howard Hughes, The Aviator
Your official motto before every task you undertake, we presume? Go out there and fight the world you champ you!
9.”Don’t ever let somebody tell you..you can’t do something. not even me. alright? You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something’ themselves, they wanna tell you…you can’t do it. If you want something’, go get it. period.”
-Chris Gardner, The Pursuit Of Happyness
No one can deliver this passion except Will Smith. And we urge you to comply with this bit of advice. Don’t ever let people discourage you or get the better of your insecurities.
10. “What we do in life, echoes in eternity.”
-Maximus, The Gladiator
History is written by the victors, so, you cannot afford to lose. Do your best and let your actions speak loud.
11. “Great men are not born great, they grow great.”
-Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather
Can’t grow up without a bit of hustling now, can we? It doesn’t matter where you come from. It matters what you do with what you have.
12. “Just keep swimming.”
-Dory, Finding Nemo
Don’t let obstacles restrict your dreams. Keep swimming and don’t ever give up. Giving up is the first sign of losing.
13. “Every man dies, but not every man really lives.”
-William Wallace, Braveheart
Don’t just exist. Live; as a memory and through your actions. Feel the energy all around you.
14. “Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. it’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. it’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. that’s how winning is done.”
-Rocky, Rocky Balboa
The best boxer in the world is life. And unluckily, it meant the best fighter in this universe: you! Don’t quit. Get up, brush yourself and get into the ring!
15. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.”
-The Emperor, Mulan
Legends are not born, they are forged. Especially in the harshest climates.
16. “There’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it’s worth fighting for.”
-Sam, The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
Sam did not let evil win that day and neither should you. Be it insecurities, a setback or any shape that evil takes, it must not win!
17. “In this lifetime, you don’t have to prove nothing to nobody, except yourself. And after what you’ve gone through, if you haven’t done that by now, it ain’t gonna never happen.”
Nothing made more sense than this quote. The only competitor you ever need to beat is yourself. Don’t compare yourself to others and you don’t need to prove anything to anyone.
18. “No one ever made a difference by being like everybody else.”
-P.T. Barnum, The Greatest Showman
Take any revolutionary figure as an example and you will know how true this is! You cannot be part of the crowd if you want to stand out.
19. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
-Dumbledore, Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban
Darkness cannot vanquish light, no matter how deep the tunnel. At one point, you will always find light and that is all you need to find your way out.
20. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
-Jordan Belfort, The Wolf Of Wall Street
No kidding. Don’t give up because you have a minor set-back. And don’t give up exaggerating a minor detail and blowing it out of proportion. Tell your mind that you can do it too!
21. “Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.”
-Thomas Wayne, Batman Begins
Before Batman became Batman, he was just a boy. And the reason why this boy never gave up fighting for his city is because his dad taught him how not to!
If you have any other or better in mind, don’t forget to put it up in the comments section! There is a lot of inspiration to be found everywhere around us!