Did you ever repeat your favorite dialogue along with the actor saying it on the reel? It feels so good to be able to do it without a mistake :) I know it because I love doing it as well. If you are a movie buff, if you have that interest in the best and most quirky dialogues, if you can easily remember the ones quoted to date in some of the best movies, Bollywood or Hollywood, then this list would surely intrigue you. Why? Because it is one of the most interesting lists ever containing 14 famous Hollywood dialogues in Hindi. Don’t blame me if your jaw hurts. Movie buffs for sure would want to check out some of the best BookMyShow coupons available at our website to check out a new Hollywood movie and maybe, dialogues from that movie will be added here later.
About this list, though, surely there are many more popular Hollywood dialogues that sound funny in Hindi but we think these to be the funniest (and also, the cringiest). So, sit tight, relax your jaws, get a bucket for you might barf and enjoy this list of 25 famous Hollywood dialogues that sound insanely funny in Hindi!
Hollywood dialogues in Hindi
Here’s some of the funniest Hindi translations of Hollywood dialogues. Can you relate to any of these?
1. I’m a creature of grief and dust and bitter longings – Loki
Main gham, dhool and kadwe laalson ka insaan hoon
Welcome to Dharavi, Loki Saab.
2. Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake- it’s everything except what it is! – Romeo
Pyaar, bhaari aur hulka, roshan aur andhera, garam and thanda, bimar aur tandurust, soya aur jaga hota hai – sab kuch hokar bhi kuch nahin hota hai!
That awesome moment when concepts of physics look like a cakewalk.
[Also Read: LIST OF BOLLYWOOD MOVIES INSPIRED FROM HOLLYWOOD]
3. Some people are worth melting for – Olaf
Kuch logon ke liye pighalna toh banta hai (Olaf or Zakir Khan of Hollywood?)
No, Olaf. You’re confusing cheese with people.
4. I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. – Edna
Main kabhi peeche nahin dekhti, who mujhe vartaman se vichlit karta hai, priya
Unless there’s Ryan Gosling standing behind. In that case, please do! Now looking behind can wait.
5. We aim to please – Christian Grey
Aapko tript/santusht rakhna humara udeshya hai
Fret not! I’ll just handle your multi-million dollar company. You go ‘please’!
6. So the lion fell in love with the lamb – Edward Cullen
Aakhir mein sher, bhed ke bacche ke pyaar mein gir gaya
Who knew true love could take such a pedophilic turn?
7. A woman’s heart is an ocean of deep secrets – Rose DeWitt
ek aurat ka dil gehre raaz ka mahasagar hai
And you thought all it did was pump oxygen? Nope. Think again.
8. May the force be with you – Obi-Wan Kenobi
Divya Shakti aapke saath ho
*Does aarti and shoves ‘thoda meetha’ in the mouth*
9. I solemnly swear I am up to no good – Weasley Twins
Main satyanishtha se kehta hoon ki kuch accha nahin karne wala
You go, li’l rebel!
10. Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud – Don Corleone
Atmavishwas chup hai aur asuraksha zor.
Not really…. ask Mr. Modi
11. I feel the need..the need for speed – Maverick
Mujhe mehsus hai zaroorat..gati ki zaroorat (Cool in English and dumb in Hindi)
Ahem ahem….any Salman Khan fans?
12. Lumos – Harry Potter
This beloved film franchise from the WarnerBros remains ever so quotable!
P.S: Lumos Maxima is Ati Prakashit Bhawa
Surya, Bajaj, Havells….are you guys listening?
13. I like the way you die, boy – Django
Mujhe acha lagta hai jaise tu marta hai, ladke
Another unforgettable one from another Quentin Tarantino classic.
The “D” is silent, hillbilly!
14. Say hello to my little friend – Tony Montana
Namaste bolo mere nanhe dost ko
You can be cool, but you can never be ‘Playing the roles of Michael Corleone & Tony Montana‘ cool!
Is there any role Al Pacino can’t pull off?!
15. Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you? – Captain America & Iron Man
Captain America: Kavach mein chupe huya bada aadamee. Ise utaro, to tum ho kaun?
Iron Man: Pratibhashali, Arabapati, Playboy, Paropakaaree.
Ouch, even 70 years on ice can’t heal that burn, Cap! BTW, you know how to say Iron Man in hindi, right? LOL!
16. Tell me, do you bleed? – Batman
Mujhe batao, kya tumse khoon behta hai?
Bruce bhaiyya Kryptonite rakha hai na saath mein?
17. Not my daughter, you b****! – Molly Weasley
Meri beti nahin, tum kutiya!
Hell hath no fury like a mother scorned. Ask Bellatrix, she experienced it first hand. Oh, wait, you can’t coz she dead!
18. Mirror..Mirror on the wall – Queen Grimhilde
Deewar par latake huye jaaduee aaeena, hai kaun sabse gora?
Pretty sure Queen Grimhilde was the brand ambassador of Fair & Lovely!
19. The Dude Abides – The Dude
Banda aagya ka paalan karta hai.
Don’t think it’s funny? Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.
20. Here’s looking at you kid – Rick
Yahan tumko dekhte hue, bacha. (Sounds like the worst romantic thing ever said)
At least you will always have Paris.
21. Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings – Zuzu Bailey
Jab jab ghantee bajtee hai, ek paree ko pankh praapt hota hai. (Something you’d say about the kids who run out of class as soon as the school bell rings)
Mandir ka ghanta samajh rakha hai kya?
22. Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape! – George Taylor
Tere badboodaar panje mujse hata, gande bandar!
More like Planet of the Unhygienic folks, amirite?
23. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn. – Alfred
Kuch log ki kujli tabhi mit ti hain, jab wo duniya ko jalte hue dekhte hai.
These are the people who watch Ram Gopal Verma ki Aag on their own volition.
24. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? – Joker
Kya aapane kabhee shaitaan ke saath neelee chaandanee mein nritya kiya hai?
Joker, the next judge on So, you think you can dance?
25. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist. – Keyser Söze
Shaitaan ka kheencha hua sabase bada jaal hai duniya ko yakin dilana ki vah astitvaheen hai.
Such people mostly have a devil may cry attitude!
How do you feel about our take on 14 Famous Hollywood Dialogues In Hindi Will Make You ROFL! Let us know your favorite Hollywood dialogues in Hindi, in the comments below. Time to get creative :’)