Did you ever repeat your favorite dialogue along with the actor saying it on the reel? It feels so good to be able to do it without a mistake :) I know it because I love doing it as well. If you are a movie buff, if you have that interest in the best and most quirky dialogues, if you can easily remember the ones quoted to date in some of the best movies, Bollywood or Hollywood, then this list would surely intrigue you. Why? Because it is one of the most interesting lists ever containing 14 famous Hollywood dialogues in Hindi. Don’t blame me if your jaw hurts. Movie buffs for sure would want to check out some of the best BookMyShow Discounts available at our website.
Hollywood dialogues in Hindi
Here’s some of the funniest take on Hollywood dialogues. Can you relate to any of these?
1. I’m a creature of grief and dust and bitter longings – Loki
Main gham, dhool and kadwe laalson ka insaan hoon
Welcome to Dharavi, Loki Saab.
2. Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake- it’s everything except what it is!
Pyaar, bhaari aur hulka, roshan aur andhera, garam and thanda, bimar aur tandurust, soya aur jaga hota hai – sab kuch hokar bhi kuch nahin hota hai!
That awesome moment when concepts of physics look like a cakewalk.
[Also Read: LIST OF BOLLYWOOD MOVIES INSPIRED FROM HOLLYWOOD]
3. Some people are worth melting for
Kuch logon ke liye pighalna toh banta hai
No, Olaf. You’re confusing cheese with people.
4. I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.
Main kabhi peeche nahin dekhti, who mujhe vartaman se vichlit karta hai, priya
Unless there’s Ryan Gosling standing behind. In that case, please do! Now looking behind can wait.
All set for Incredibles 2? Well, here’s something to make the experience even more special – movie Gift Cards to share the joy with your friends and loved ones. Share the PVR Gift Card with an Incredibles fan and become their favorite person!
5. We aim to please
Aapko tript/santusht rakhna humara udeshya hai
Fret not! I’ll just handle your multi-million dollar company. You go ‘please’!
6. So the lion fell in love with the lamb
Aakhir mein sher, bhed ke bacche ke pyaar mein gir gaya
Who knew true love could take such a pedophilic turn?
7. A woman’s heart is an ocean of deep secrets
ek aurat ka dil gehre raaz ka mahasagar hai
And you thought all it did was pump oxygen? Nope. Think again.
8. May the force be with you
Divya Shakti aapke saath ho
*Does aarti and shoves ‘thoda meetha’ in the mouth*
9. I solemnly swear I am up to no good
Main satyanishtha se kehta hoon ki kuch accha nahin karne wala
You go, li’l rebel!
10. Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud
Atmavishwas chup hai aur asuraksha zor.
Not really…. ask Mr. Modi
11. I feel the need..the need for speed
Mujhe mehsus hai zaroorat..gati ki zaroorat
Ahem ahem….any Salman fans?
This beloved film franchise from the WarnerBros remains ever so quotable!
P.S: Lumos Maxima is Ati Prakashit Bhawa
Surya, Bajaj, Havells….are you guys listening?
13. I like the way you die, boy
Another unforgettable one from another Quentin Tarantino classic.
The “D” is silent, hillbilly!
14. Say hello to my little friend
You can be cool, but you can never be ‘Playing the roles of Michael Corleone & Tony Montana‘ cool!
Is there any role Al Pacino can’t pull off?!
15. Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?
Ouch, even 70 years on ice can’t heal that burn, Cap!
16. Tell me, do you bleed?
Bruce bhaiyya Kryptonite rakha hai na saath mein?
17. Not my daughter, you b****!
Hell hath no fury like a mother scorned. Ask Bellatrix she experienced it first hand. Oh, wait you can’t coz she dead!
18. Mirror..Mirror on the wall
Pretty sure Queen Grimhilde was the brand ambassador of Fair & Lovely!
19. The Dude Abides
Don’t think it’s funny? Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.
20. Here’s looking at you kid
At least you will always have Paris.
21. Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings
Mandir ka ghanta samajh rakha hai kya?
22. Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!
More like Planet of the Unhygienic folks, amirite?
23. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn.
These are the people who watch Ram Gopal Verma ki Aag on their own volition.
24. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Joker, the next judge on So, you think you can dance?
25. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.
Such people mostly have a devil may cry attitude!
How do you feel about our take on 14 Famous Hollywood Dialogues In Hindi Will Make You ROFL! Let us know your favorite Hollywood dialogues in Hindi, in the comments below. Time to get creative :’)