From starting conversations to pick up lines, Famous Bollywood dialogues were the bomb! There was no ‘yaar this is a Hollywood rip-off’ or ‘This song and dance routine sucks’.
We dug deep and found a list of famous Bollywood dialogues that will make you popular among your friends. Scratch that, make you an instant hit!
Ready for our list of 27 famous Bollywood dialogues?
Without further ado, here we go:
1. Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahin … namumkin hai
Confession Time: How many hours have you spent in front of a mirror trying this line out? From Amitabh Bachan to SRK, this is one dialogue from Don that you’ll never get tired imitating!
2. Kitne aadmi the?
Amjad Khan’s Gabbar not only puts babies to sleep pachas pachas kos door but is one character who has gives us memorable quotes all along.
Mentioning memorable movies/quotes, it would be unfair to not talk about the
EVERGREEN B-TOWN CLASSICS
3. Bade bade deshon mein aaisi choti choti baatein … hoti rehti hai
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge is a treasure trove of one-liners and quotable dialogues and bade bade deshon mein leads the pack!
Speaking of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge here are a few:
HOLLYWOOD MOVIES KING KHAN WOULD HAVE SLAYED!
4. Tarikh par tarikh, tarikh par tarikh, tarikh par tarikh, tarikh par tarikh milti rahi hai … lekin insaaf nahi mila my lord…mili hai toh sirf yeh tarikh
Sunny Paaji has given us tons of unforgettable quotes, from Damini all the way to Gadar: Ek Prem Katha.
5. Sara shehar mujhe lion ke naam se jaanta hai
Talking about alter egos, Din Dayal/LION tops the list of Bollywood baddies and quite rightly so!
6. Mogambo khush hua
Perhaps one of the greatest villains in Bollywood’s history Mogambo has got the best catch phrase ever.
7. Joh main bolta hoon woh main karta hoon … joh main nahi bolta woh main definitely karta hoon..
Don’t Angry Him, unless you want to get beaten up black and blue by Akshay’s Vikram Rathore aka Rowdy Rathore.
8. Kuttey kaminey, tu mujhse bachkar nahi ja sakta. Main tera khoon pee jaoonga
Forget Veeru’s tales from Sholay, this is Dharmendra’s most badass dialogue ever. Use this the next time you loose your cool 😛
Dialogues these badass that even Lady Mormont approves of them! Ever wonder what would happen
WHEN WESTEROS MEETS BOLLYWOOD
9. Ek bar joh maine commitment kar di … uske baad toh main khud ki bhi nahi sunta
Commitment ho toh aisa, warna na ho!
10. I am just stupid common man waiting to clean his house
This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of dialogues from the common man of Bollywood.
Original movies aapni jagah but let’s take a look at some of the:
‘INSPIRED’ BOLLYWOOD MOVIES
11. Rishte mein toh hum tumhare baap lagte hai aur naam hai shehensha
Chuck Norris who? Shehensha is the real deal yo!
While we are on this topic of discussing who the real deal,
WHO’S YOUR DADDY?
12. All is well
Filled with witty one-liners and smartass dialogues from Rancho, this is everyone’s go-to phrase when things get tough.
Now, for blast from the past, let’s review the year
13. Kabhi kabhi kuch jeetne ke liye kuch harna bhi padta hai, aur haar kar jeetnay wale ko baazigar kehte hain
This is one of those portrayals which are littered with quote-worthy dialogues however this one takes the cake!
Let’s not forget the one man who had the cake and ate it too
VINOD KHANNA THE SUPERSTAR
14. Picture abhi baaki hain mere dost
King Khan has given us innumerable epic dialogues but this one is guaranteed to give you goosebumps every single time.
15. Pushpa, I hate tears… inhe ponch dalo
Admit it, Rajesh Khanna makes you tear up with every powerful performance.
16. Jali ko aag kehte hain, bhuji ko raakh kehte hain … jis raakh se barood bane, usse Vishwanath kehte hain
It’s a fact that Shatrughan Sinha is synonymous with Badass. If you ever needed reassurance, here you go!
17. Babu Moshai Zindagi badi honi chahiye lambi nahi
One of those quotes to live by. Anand is one movie which gets real way more than you would expect.
18. Aaj mere paas gaadi hai, bungla hai, paisa hai… tumhare paas kya hai?
Mere pass Maa hai is Bollywood’s I am your father (looking at you Luke and Lord Vader!)
19. Mere Karan Arjun Aayenge. Zameen Ki Chaati Phad Ke Aayenge, Aasman Ka Seena Cheer Ke Aayenge
Batman-Superman are world’s finest? Jee nahi, it’s Karan-Arjun 😎
20. Gold toh gold hota hai … chhora lave ya chhori
Perhaps one of the most impactful movies of the decade, Aamir Khan’s Dangal broke patriarchy with its heartfelt story, amazing action, and memorable dialogues.
21. Ek machhar sala aadmi ko hijda bana deta hai!
Hard hitting dialogues galore, Yeshwant is a commentary on the social issues and how the corrupt administration eats away at the core of the country.
22. Hum tum mein itne ched karenge … ki confuse ho jaoge ki saans kahan se le…
Some dialogues are so iconic that you don’t even need to finish the whole dialogue to get the feeling across. Chulbul Pandey’s quotes are no different 😛
23. Prem naam hain mera, Prem Chopra
Hollywood has got James Bond and we’ve got Prem Chopra. In terms of introduction, I mean 😛
24. Ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano Ramesh babu
The movie that launched Deepika Padukone’s career also has dialogues that will make you laugh out loud.
25. Thappad se darr nahi lagta sahab … pyar se lagta hai
The face when someone offers you an old Rs 500 note after currency ban 😛
Need I say more?!
27. Koi dhanda chota nahi hota aur dhande se bada koi dharm nahi hota
Last but definitely not the least, baniye ka dimaag and miyabhai ki daring from SRK’s Raees.
Catch more epic dialogues from Raees bhai at theaters near you with amazing coupons and offers from BookMyShow. Dig deep into the gold mine of one-liners and famous Bollywood dialogues from the latest flicks at discounted prices with TicketNew offers.
Bonus: Filmein sirf teen cheezo ke wajah se chalti hai … entertainment, entertainment, entertainment … aur main entertainment hoon
Couldn’t have been any truer!
Did your favorites appear on our list of our famous Bollywood dialogues?
Let us know in the comments below. Have a great time at the movie theaters and keep saving with GrabOn 🙂