It is said that few things are meant to be done before 30. So, once you must set out on a trip before 30. We say before 30 as with age comes responsibilities and then a trip may not be possible. Here we a list of Top places to see in India before you turn 30.
Must Visit Places Before You Turn 30
Our list is a mixed bag of tranquil and busy places. We have kept hill stations and sea beaches as well to give you a feel of all places that you must visit.
Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers
Gulmarg in Kashmir is often regarded as the heaven on Earth and one of the best Ski destination of the world. This place is situated at an elevation of 2,690 meters and is generally filled with backpackers around the world. Camping and hiking is a must here. Lot of people choose this place for a solo trip, so, if you are travelling alone then you might find a like minded friend.
Things to do in Gulmarg
Gondola Ride in Gulmarg is the world’s second highest operating cable car since the closure of the Mérida cable car at Venezuela in 2008. You can view the breathtaking scenes of the valley.
- Visit the Apharwat Peak which is snow covered and a must visit place
- Visit Ningle Nallah which is a beautiful stream that flows through the mountains
- Must visit the Ski Resort and try it your self
Camping in Rajasthan
Have you ever thought of camping in the endless stretches of sand? Well, you can visit Rajasthan to experience this. Day are hot and nights are cold in Rajasthan, so, camp will be difficult but a rare thing to try.
Things to do in Rajasthan
- Walk through the ruins of Dalhanpur Temple
- Take a sunset view from the Jaisalmer Fort
- Fall in love with Jal Mahal
- Witness royal hospitality at Choki Dhani Resort
- Get on a Camel ride
Joyful Toy Train Ride to Darjeeling
Darjeeling is known as the Queens of Mountain. The road from New Jalpaiguri to Dargeeling is of 4-5 hours and through the curve and elevations of the Himalaya. You must take the toy train ride to enjoy the beauty of nature. On your right you will see River Teesta flowing and on your left the elevated Himalayas. The toy train will go through woods and enjoy the Batashia Loop to make make your journey a memorable one.
Things to do in Darjeeling
- Sit in the mall in the morning and watch the Himalayas talk to you
- Do not miss the confectioneries and hot coffee at Keventers. People say if you did not have breakfast at Keventers in Darjeeling then your trip is incomplete
- Visit Mirik Lake and Tiger Hill for sun rise
- Visit Happy Valley Tea Estate which is just a 20-minute walk from central Darjeeling
- Visit the Ghum Station which is the India’s highest railway station
Be a part of Goa Sunburn
Beaches and music is a deadly combination. If you wish to try it be at the Sunburn, it is India’s premier electronic music brand hosting Asia’s largest 3-day Electronic Music Festival in Goa.
Apart from this enjoy the famous beaches in Goa, like, Baga Beach, Candolim Beach, Mandrem Beach, Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach and more.
Things to do in Goa
- Indulge in water sport as you get a lot of them in Goa
- Hire a bike and ride it to see different places
- Visit Flea Market
- Eat fresh catch fish
- Go scuba diving
- Try parasailing
These are the places to see in India before your turn 30.